Stickshort - Gangbamer - Stickshort - Gangbamer -

Good

Good animation but as you said it is a bit short. Also a little lame having the main character getting smacked in the cranium with a bullet at the very end. I guess it could be somewhat of a cliffhanger? if you are continuing it?

Anyway, good job, 8/10, 4/5

Soul City Soul City

Very Entertaining!

Awesome concept, extremely well made. Great job on this! 5/5

Uirlo Laif Uirlo Laif

lmao!

This is obviously not well done, but it seems that that's the point. Interesting / original ideas though, I'll give ya that, lol. Disturbingly hilarious. Good job, I.. I think XD

Gurzociurlo responds:

I've always been attracted by crappy graphics and nonsense humor ahah. Thank you for reviewing this pile of shit.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Everything about this game is awesome! except one thing.. too short! I could see this evolving to a full on arcade/console game. Excellent job to everyone that worked on the project. *Applauds*

Final Showdown {from SMMIV} Final Showdown {from SMMIV}

Sweet

I like this idea, there are several songs i hear in the Mega mixes that really deserve their own song. Excellent first choice too, love this song.

Looking forward to more of these, but most of all Megamix 5? So hope that will still happen.

Great to see you're back man, glad stuff cleared up for ya.

-Noyz

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Megamix 5 will come...don't worry :D

- Har Har Har - Har Har Har

Zomahgoodness :D

This is Badass! I really dig the feel the piano gives this piece. Very spooky sounding. I love how much depth there is. The bass is excellent.

It's amazing how much you can vary your styles and they all still sound perfect. Looking forward to the full version and any new work from you very much!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks man! :D

I try to write in different styles. I'm working on finding that little niche in music where I belong. Not sure if i've found it yet.

Plus I don't wanna be that guy who cranks out the same song over and over. Switching genres helps me be more creative :P

Anyway, thanks again! Glad you like it!

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

Kickass!

Sick shit man! Cannot wait for the full version. I know you said you're gonna keep it on the down low, possibly for your EP / Album? Maybe Bandcamp eventually? Either way man, I'm buying it the second I see it's available. Keep it up! XD

-Noyz