Final Showdown {from SMMIV} Final Showdown {from SMMIV}

Sweet

I like this idea, there are several songs i hear in the Mega mixes that really deserve their own song. Excellent first choice too, love this song.

Looking forward to more of these, but most of all Megamix 5? So hope that will still happen.

Great to see you're back man, glad stuff cleared up for ya.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Megamix 5 will come...don't worry :D

- Har Har Har - Har Har Har

Zomahgoodness :D

This is Badass! I really dig the feel the piano gives this piece. Very spooky sounding. I love how much depth there is. The bass is excellent.

It's amazing how much you can vary your styles and they all still sound perfect. Looking forward to the full version and any new work from you very much!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks man! :D

I try to write in different styles. I'm working on finding that little niche in music where I belong. Not sure if i've found it yet.

Plus I don't wanna be that guy who cranks out the same song over and over. Switching genres helps me be more creative :P

Anyway, thanks again! Glad you like it!

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

Kickass!

Sick shit man! Cannot wait for the full version. I know you said you're gonna keep it on the down low, possibly for your EP / Album? Maybe Bandcamp eventually? Either way man, I'm buying it the second I see it's available. Keep it up! XD

{dj-N} Dirty Thumpin' Saws {dj-N} Dirty Thumpin' Saws

Sweet

Masterpiece in teh works. Can't wait to hear the final product.

dj-Nate responds:

SOON SIR!!

~EnV~WobbleWobble ~EnV~WobbleWobble

Nice

Would really like to hear this as a full song though!
*crosses fingers that that's one of the things you're working on*

{Dj-L} Dynamic {Dj-L} Dynamic

Great song

I might bring the bass in a little sooner, though. Takes a while to get going.
Anyway, looking forward to a full version.

Sonic MEGGamix IV Sonic MEGGamix IV

Definitly Worth the Wait!

Excellent job man! Sounds great. Thanks for all the work you put into these. Hope to hear more in the future! :)

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Thanks alot for the review! ^_^v

-AWB10- very very bored -AWB10- very very bored

good

Aside from the fact that it doesn't loop well, it's a decent song in the making. Maybe try to shave a bit off the end so it loops better and there ya go. 8/10

(Dj-C) Bones to Bones (Dj-C) Bones to Bones

Cool

I like it, it's catchy. Good job :)

Chzz responds: